August 26, 2011

Lee Min Ho gives “No comment” to the rumor about his love affair


On August 25, Lee Min Ho participated in Minoz JAPAN 2nd EVENT to celebrate the start of broadcasting of City Hunter in Japan.

On that day, Lee Min Ho said, “I wanted to show a mature side of me, so I chose to act in a more serious TV series this time. I was taught gun shooting, martial arts, and wrestling for the shooting.”

When he was asked about the most memorable scene, he chose the scene where he meets his father in 28 years, saying, “I never sobbed like I did when I shot that scene.”

However, when the press inquired him about the recent rumor of him having a love affair, Lee did not offer an answer.

City Hunter will air in Japan on KNTV channel starting from August 29 at 10:05 p.m.

Source: ENews24 from Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment