January 25, 2012

Ku Hye Sun updates on twitter on 25/01/2012


twitvid.com/PGDJE 오랜만에 들어보는 추억의 노래입니다~ㅎ 구혜선 최인영의 즉흥곡. 머리가 나빠~~~
updated on 25 Jan 2012 13:44 (KST)
Translation by Google:
For a long time never heard of song of memories is the stock. Improvisation of Ku Hye Sun & Choi In Young, Bad Head~~~
Romanizsed lyrics & translation:
(1) seng gaak hae bo myun nahn mu ri ga na bbeun gut ghat ah.
If I think about it, I am kind of dumb.
(2) nuh reul it neun bhang bub do mo reu go sah rhang ae bbah juh.
I don’t know how to forget you but I am still falling in love.
(1) repeat
(3) sah rah gah myun i ju jil ggah nahn ddo sah rhang ae bbah juh
maybe I will forget as I live (as time passes), but I am again falling in love..
(4) woo~woo~ nahn nuh reul i jul soo ub suh
I cannot forget you.
(4) repeat
then repeat twice in this order: 1, 2, 1, 3, 4, 4
Cre: susAMERICA@ soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment