May 17, 2011

[News] Absolute Darling – Jiro Wang jokes that the nude-colored pants look like Dr.P Diaper


2011-05-16| News| Central News Agency
Actor Jiro Wang challenged the rating limit for filming the nude appearance scene of robot in GTV’s idol drama “Absolute Darling”. He bared his chest and just wore a pair of nude-colored pants. He joked, “I don’t want to endorse ‘DR. diaper’ at this age.”
Jiro, who is quite open-minded about showing his body figure, was dumbfounded when he saw the nude-colored pants. He said, “After wearing these pants, I really don’t want anyone seeing me. They look not good and seem like diaper. I don’t want to endorse ‘Dr.P diaper’ at this age.”
In addition, Jiro, with these pants on, needed to practice script with Korean actress Ku Hye Sun, and had to lean against her. There is no distance between their lower bodies, facing each other in just 3cm apart, which made Jiro feel very embarrassed.
In contrast, Ku Hye Sun was not embarrassed, and said, “I’m fine with this, probably Jiro would be more embarrassed.” Regarding Jiro’s body figure, her comment was quite good, “I know he has been working out, he has good body figure.”
Ku Hye Sun has been a director, what if she is the director of this scene? She said, “I would consider the actor’s own acceptance level, and see whether he feels comfortable with it. If he feels awkward when filming, the scene would not come out good. If it was me, probably I would let Jiro cover a bit more.”
Jiro was happy by hearing that and said, “Hope that I could act in a film directed by you.”
During the break, Jiro Wang would do push-ups whenever he’s free. He also brought his dumbbells from home for work out. He said, “Usually I use these for work out at home, which I develop sentiment with. Even I can’t use these when filming, I would feel more at ease with them.”
Source: CNA
Translation: meow

No comments:

Post a Comment