December 17, 2011

[News] Ku Hye Sun says, “I like wearing uniform”

Actress Ku Hye Sun recently said that she likes wearing a uniform because she doesn’t have to change clothes often in the series. On December 13, Ku shot SBS’s series Please Captain in Paju, Gyeonggi Province. She said, “Since the shooting schedule is tight, I’m happy that I don’t have to change my clothes often.” She added, “I appear on the series mostly in a uniform so I don’t have to change many clothes. I used to worry about changing clothes several times for the series but since I’m only wearing a uniform now, I can just focus on performing.” “I envied my friend who were wearing school uniforms. So I was happy to wear a school uniform when I appeared on Boys over Flowers. I still have that uniform. I may appear in that uniform again,” she said and laughed. The series is about a female copilot who becomes a passionate pilot.The series will start airing on January 4, 2012 after the current airing series A Deep-rooted Tree. Source: TV Report Translation: korea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment