February 03, 2012

[News] Ku Hye Sun, “The rumors about my retirement is not true”

Actress Ku Hye Sun recently said that the rumors about her retirement is not true. On February 1, Ku explained the rumors about her retirement which was reported by a media outlet. She said, “I don’t know whey they said that I’m going to retire from the show business even though I’m keep doing my best shooting the series.” Ku is currently appearing on SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday series Please Captain as a lead character named Han Da Jin. The production crew for the series are keeping busy shooting the series with two separated shooting teams and they even had additional writer. A spokesperson for Ku says, “Ku will do her best shooting the series until the end of the series and she will continue to be active as an actress. After finishing shooting her current series, she will promote her Taiwanese series Absolute Boyfriend.” Source: Starnews Translation: korea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment