February 03, 2012

“Please Captain” OST: Documentary (아티스트) – Fly Again

Translation of Lyrics Fly Again Fly Again – I became love My sweet love After you met me, you became my purpose Encountering a higher mountain I once doubted you And the loneliness that reaches the ends of the earth under the sunset It finds me again Hold my hand Everything about you will fly up and fly up again Your life with me will rise up without knowing Just as the sunlight becomes yours Just as my life becomes yours Encountering a higher mountain I once doubted you And the loneliness that reaches the ends of the earth under the sunset It finds me again Hold my hand Everything about you will fly up and fly up again Your life with me will rise up without knowing Just as the sunlight becomes yours Just as my life becomes yours Fly Again – I became love My sweet love After you met me, you became my purpose Please don’t hurt, I will give you my breath I will do everything, please trust me On days you have many worries, if you get annoyed Always come and find me Hold my hand Everything about you will fly up and fly up again Your life with me will rise up without knowing On the day the sunlight becomes yours Hold my hand Everything about you will fly up and fly up again Your life with me will rise up without knowing Just as the sunlight becomes yours Just as my life becomes yours Cre pop!gasa

No comments:

Post a Comment