June 01, 2011

Goo Hara Confesses “I Like Won Bin Ajusshi More than Lee Min Ho Ajusshi”


Kara’s Goo Hara chose Won Bin over Lee Min Ho as her private tutor. At SBS’s “City Hunter” press conference that was held yesterday, Goo Hara who is playing the role of the president’s youngest daughter ‘Da Hae’ confessed “Lee Min Ho is strikingly handsome but I actually like Won Bin more.”

She added, “In real life, I call Lee Min Ho ajusshi, but I wish Won Bin ajusshi was my private tutor instead of Min Ho ajusshi.” At the press conference, she also clarified “The character Da Hae in ‘City Hunter’ is a self-centered trouble maker. However, I’m not like that in real life.”

Meanwhile, Goo Hara also expressed her gratitude to her fellow Kara members, stating “Kara members promoted ‘City Hunter’ for me through twitter when its first episode was aired.”

No comments:

Post a Comment