September 23, 2011

[Interview] Lee Min Ho – Weibo interview on 22 Sept 2011

Cre StarhausM

Q: Oppa, Annyeonghaseyo
A: Annyeonghaseyo, your Korean is good. Let us start now, Let’s go!
Q: Don’t know what to say~~~ Hi~~~Welcome 2 Shanghai!!
A: Hello Shanghai, Shanghai spegehetti is delicious, is that available in Shanghai as well? (the translator is just besides me, so please feel free to ask me questions)
Q: Minho-ssi is ignoring me
A: No, I won’t!
Q: There are so many people asking questions, will you be able to read mine?
A: I can read that clearly
Q: Min Ho, do you like minoz in China?
A: I love Chinese minoz!!
Q: I am in Higher school 3rd grade. I like you very much, hope you can reply me. please~
A: I have replied you now. So… you should study hard to proceed to university!!
Q: Please try more Chinese cuisines. Kouweixia (spicy yabbies) is very delicious, haha
A: What kind of shrimp? It’s time to eat shrimp in Korea as well…is the shrimp spicy? It’s selling at Chinese restaurant!!
Q: Perserverance gains victory, Minho oppa, plesse reply me once! I really like you very much
A: replied, hahaha
Q: Planning to visit Korea during summer vacation next year. Part of the reason is because of Lee Min Ho. Min Ho, can you recommend some places in your country for me?
A: Recently the weather in Korea is very good… you can find many delicious food on Garosu-gil in Sinsa-dong
Q: When will you come to China for filming drama or movie shoot? please reply me!!!
A: If there is a good project, I am willing to go
: Anything interesting happened when filming City Hunter?
A: The elephant spitted on me
Q: it’s said that you would come to Shenzhen in Sept? Have you come or not? Will you come? Fans have their cameras ready and prepared to apply for annual leave. Was that a flase announcement?
A: That’s false. Sept 26 Beijing trip is the first trip to China this year
Q: Are you willing to cut your hair? (though you look great with this hairstyle)
A: Recently I want to change my hairstyle
Q: What would you do when you are in bad mood?
A: sleep…I would sleep for 15 hours, hehe
Q: What do you want to do when you are in China?
A: Please recommend to me what I can do in Beijing
Q: Could you please come to China frequently?
A: I would like to visit frequently
Q: Is 李民浩 or 李敏鎬 the correct name in Chinese?
A: 李敏鎬 is the correct one
Q: Which is your favorite football team?
A: Manchester United
Q: How long will you stay in China this time?
A: It was planned for 3 days. But if you tell me some interesting places to go, I will stay a few more days
Q: Asking the last question, are you the real Lee Min Ho?
A: No, I’m Lee Yun Sung
Q: Do you like karaoke song? Have you thought about release an album?
A: If you like my song…
Q: Min Ho, are you good in drinking? haha, you have many scenes of drinking alcohol in your drama~ Were you drunk when filming the beer CF?
A: Chinese wines are strong, a glass of Kaoliang wine!

Q: Any improvement in your Chinese?
A: at the level of a 3-months old baby, haha
Q: Do you think a one-hour long interview is too short?
A: It’s too short… my eyes are getting tired… If I know Chinese, I would have answered a hundred questions…thanks all for participating, thanks!!
That’s the end of today’s weibo interview. Thanks for your continuous support and tremendous questions. 130,000 questions is record breaking! I am really impressed by soaring popularityof Lee Min Ho. A one hour long interview is really too short, Lee Min Ho was not able to answer all the questions. Let us meet again next time! Moreover, hope Lee Min Ho’s visit to China a success, and enjoy the time in China!
Source: http://talk.weibo.com/ft/201109211954
Translation: meow (please credit to loveghs.wordpress.com if re-post)

No comments:

Post a Comment