July 29, 2011

City Hunter’s Yun Seong finally learns of Lee Jin Pyo’s cruelty and becomes shocked


In the last episode of SBS’s drama series City Hunter that aired on the 28th, Yun Seong (played by Lee Min Ho) became shocked when he learned the revenge that Lee Jin Pyo (played by Kim Sang Joong) was talking about was aimed toward Yun Seong’s biological father, Choi Eung Chan (played by Chun Ho Jin).

When Yun Seong discovered that Lee Jin Pyo has sent a message to Kim Young Joo (played by Lee Joon Hyuk) in Yun Seong’s name, he asked, “Why did you have to make such a lie to bring in Kim Young Joo? You are no more than a murderer who killed that innocent guy.”

Lee Jin Pyo replied, “Just like what had happened to my friends, innocent people can die. Chun Jae Man will die in my hand,” and Lee made it become true.

Moreover, Yun Seong came to read a top secret document and found out that the last person he had to terminate was Choi Eung Chan, his biological father. Yun Seong argued furiously, “So this is what it was all about, to make me kill my own father? This is what you meant for a cruel revenge? You took my mom away from me and made me believe that you were my dad for the last 28 years, and I believe you had enough fun.”

Yun Seong made it clear that he wouldn’t revenge Choi Eung Chan, but his decision weakens as he discovers Choi’s corruption.



Source: Newsen

No comments:

Post a Comment