August 18, 2012

Ku Hye Sun updates on twitter on 15/08/2012


updated on 15 Aug 2012 02:29 (KST) Translation (cre cheerkoo @ soompi) Peach Tree is being shown right this minute. During the screening, the rain looked as if it might or might not come down. Right at the last scene, the rain has finally released itself. Right to the end…Thank you very much for all who have come. The film will release on October 25. updated on 15 Aug 2012 02:33 (KST) Translation (cre cheerkoo @ soompi) I am at the Peach Tree screening. Many of you came to watch it. Yah-Ho! updated on 15 Aug 2012 05:35 (KST) Translation (cre cheerkoo @ soompi) I promised in my mind to Gamja who is at home while I am at Jecheon that, when I return home, I will give him three bones. So, I did give to him. All three of them. hoho But happiness is only a moment. Today is Gamja’s vaccination day. He must come face to face with a really scary needle.

No comments:

Post a Comment