August 18, 2012

[News] Actor Lee Min Ho says, “People guess that I’m a heavy drinker and a womanizer, but in fact…”


Actor Lee Min Ho recently stated that his personality is pretty different from what people usually expect from his first impression―unfriendly and sensitive. The lead actors of SBS’s new series Faith, Lee Min Ho, Kim Hee Sun and Ryu Deok Hwan, had an interview with SBS’s Midnight Entertainment News for the episode that aired on August 13. The SBS series started airing on August 13. Actress Kim Hee Sun asked Lee “One of your best friends, Jung Il Woo said that you’re quite unfriendly and sensitive. What do you think of your personality?” The knockout replied, “People guess that I’m a heavy drinker and a womanizer from my appearance. In fact, I don’t drunk much and I prefer staying home rather than going out. I think I’m quite different from what people expect from my first impression.” Source: Xportsnews Credit: korea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment