August 11, 2012

[News] Lee Min Ho Flashes His Pearly Whites in New Picture

Lee Min Ho is letting fans know he’s still smiling through his busy schedule. On August 10, Lee Min Ho posted a picture on his me2day following the press conference for Faith writing, “Thank you to everyone and I received all your gifts with my heart. Thank you to my fans who are always busier than I. Faith fighting!” The included picture showed Lee Min Ho in a dark room who could be seen making a big smile while flashing a peace sign.

Netizens commented, “Seeing him so cheered by his fans makes me feel good too”, “I hope Faith becomes daebak!” and “So handsome even in the dark.” Lee Min Ho stars as Goryeo Dynasty warrior Choi Young in the upcoming new SBS drama Faith when it premieres on August 13. Photo credit: Lee Min Ho’s me2day Source: enewsworld

No comments:

Post a Comment