August 18, 2012

[News] Lee Min Ho reveals he lost 7 kg in one month


Actor Lee Min Ho revealed that he had lost weight while filming his new drama ‘Faith‘. On the August 15th broadcast of SBS‘s ‘One Night of TV Entertainment‘, Lee Min Ho stated, “I lost 7kg (~15 lbs) in one month.” ‘Faith’ co-star Yoo Oh Sung chimed in, “Lee Min Ho is taking care of his body really well. He’s taken care of it to the point that he doesn’t even need an armor.” Lee Min Ho revealed, “On our first day of filming, there was a scene in which I had to carry Kim Hee Sun nuna. She felt light then. However, I tried to carry her again a month later, but it took a lot of energy. I’m in a state in which I only have bones left in my body.” Yoo Oh Sung then joked, “So are you saying that you lost 7kg from having to lift Kim Hee Sun?” causing laughter on the set. Kim Hee Sun laughed as she jokingly scolded the two saying, “How can you say that!!” Source & Image: Newsen via Nate, ‘One Night of TV Entertainment’ broadcast Credit: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment