May 14, 2012

[News] Ku Hye Sun says, “Many people don’t know that I also compose”


Actress and director Ku Hye Sun recently showed off her skill in playing the piano. In the episode of KBS 2TV’s Star Life Theater – Ku Hye Sun that aired on May 9, Ku played the piano and showed her sentimental side. Ku played a song called “Moonlight,” one of the soundtracks of her movie Peach Tree. It’s a song composed by her. Ku said, “Whenever a good melody strikes me, I record it.” She said she has composed hundreds of songs since she was a middle school student. She also released an album with some songs she composed. Regarding the album, Ku said, “Many people don’t know that I made the songs. I released an album with some songs I made when I was sentimental. More than half of them were made when I was a middle school student. I chose a few listenable ones.” Source: TV Report Credit: korea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment