May 27, 2012

[News] Lee Min Ho Hopes to Do Good Deeds with His Fans

CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong While busily preparing for this upcoming drama Faith and looking gorgeous for the camera, Lee Min Ho sat down with Ceci fashion magazine in Shanghai for an interview. Featured in the June edition of Ceci, Lee Min Ho modeled various outfits from formal to casual, portraying a nice cool breezy summer look offset with a sky blue background.
When asked about his quiet demeanor during the photo shoot, Lee Min Ho remarked, “I’m usually really talkative. I never thought of myself as a quiet person.” Then he added, “I used to be the person who approached people first, but now it’s a little bit harder. But then I think to myself, ‘Is it okay to live in this like this?’ so I do my best to approach people first, especially since it’s my job as an actor to meet new people.”
Since Boys Before Flowers, Lee Min Ho has slowly entered into productions one at a time, which he thinks is a good thing since it is not just him working on a new project but a large group of people. He has earned significant opularity as a flower boy Goo Jun Pyo and city hunter Lee Yoon Sung, but there have also been mean comments left on his social networking sites. On comments like, “I don’t like your Goo Jun Pyo hair,” or “I can beat Lee Yoon Sung,” Lee Min Ho replied, “It’s really nothing to get hurt over. Some of them are actually fun and not hurtful at all. To be honest, I had a hard time with Goo Jun Pyo hair too.”
With more and more fans everyday, Lee Min Ho revealed his hopes. “My fans have been doing good things in my name. Whether they are Korean fans or fans from overseas, they gather together to do good deeds. I don’t know when it’ll happen, but I hope to do something meaningful with my fans later on.” The rest of Lee Min Ho’s pictorial and interview will be available in the June edition of Cecimagazine. Photo Credit: Ceci Source: enewsworld

No comments:

Post a Comment